[xml-dev] XML for Video, Pizza Shops & TakeOut

Anyone,

A couple of years ago I was led to believe that XML would be everywhere.

Yet, still, my local Video store can't handle XML yet. Nor can the Pizza shop
or other take-out places.

So my question is where is XML going ?

Is it getting cooler ? or colder ?

Feel free to tell me that I'm missing the point, but I thought XML was
goining to be doing really cool stuff. I hate to say this but XML at the
moment seems to be a very boring technology.

Flame me, Flame me, xml is getting very dull

David Lyon