Re: [xml-dev] PSVI using existing infoset items

Henry S. Thompson wrote:

> Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com> writes:
>

>>I have already tried to submit the idea a couple of times, but it
>>doesn't seem to get any echo... I'd like to give it a last chance
>>and after this, I promiss to stop pestering you!
>>

> Not only is it a good idea, we've done it!  See [1].

That's great... and it raises lots of questions ;=) ...

Do you know which schema processors are supporting this serialized
format ? Is there an option to generate it out of XSV ?

And also, what is the status of the document ? Wouldn't it be worth to
make it a more official W3C specification ?

This could also be a point of covergence between different schema
languages, do you know if it might happen ?

Finally, how does this relate to the efforts of DOM Level 3 ? If I give
a document with this format to a DOM Level 3 parser, is there a chance
that it takes it as a document coming out of a validating parser ?

Thanks

Eric

--
Rendez-vous à Paris pour le Forum XML.