[xml-dev] Follow up on: Help regarding an XML attribute.

Hi all.
I'd like to thank everyone who answered my question
regarding an element's attribute, namely Wayne, Ronald,
Eddie and Vance.
I tried them and both way suggested worked:
The simpleContent or complexContent with the restriction element
or extension element.

Now I have another dilema. I have defined two attributes and they're
both required. Somehow, if one if them is defined, the validation will
go through without giving any error. It only gives error when both
of them are missing. This is not what I'm looking for since I want
both of them to be required, so if one of them is missing, I want the
validation to give an error. I don't know if it's XML Spy's validation
that is wrong.
Here is the element defined with two mandatory attributes:

<xsd:element name="Attachment">
	<xsd:complexType>
		<xsd:simpleContent>
			<xsd:restriction base="xsd:base64Binary">
				<xsd:attribute name="dt:dt"
type="xsd:string" use="required"  default="bin.base64"/>
				<xsd:attribute name="FileName"
type="xsd:string" use="required"/>
			</xsd:restriction>
		</xsd:simpleContent>
	</xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>

Thanks again.

Lan.
Huy-Lan Phan	           huylanp@oceanwide.com
Manager, Account Integration
Oceanwide Marine Network Inc.
507 Place d'Armes 3rd floor   514-289-9090 ext 239
Montreal, Quebec, Canada