RE: [xml-dev] Follow up on: Help regarding an XML attribute.

Hi Wayne. U're correct. I can't have an attribute name with
namspace in it, and the XSD specs I have say so, although XMLSpy
does not give an error (but MSXML2.Schema does).
I saw my mistake there and changed from dt:dt to dt simply for
the name of the attribute, and changed the type to specify the
space dt instead and it works.
So the correct element declaration should be:

<Attachment dt="dt:bin.base64" ...>

instead of:

<Attachment dt:dt="bin.base64" ...>

previously.