RE: [xml-dev] XML Database Decision Tree?

> As Leigh reminds us, XML-DEV is more suited for discussions of XML
> *technologies* than XML *products*, so I'll spare the rest of you ...
anyone
> who wishes to discuss this offline is free to contact me.

At least someone is concerned about the mailing list not getting used as
product promotion list, even though it sounds attractive and tempting.
This surely is not the list for that. Let us stay honest to the aim of
the list
which is focussed on the technology aspects and not the commercial
aspects of the
technology. We could start a separate list for *biased/unbiased* product
promotions,
say "xml-products" or start personal threads for communication in
response to such
postings.

regards,
-ranjeet