-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Winer [mailto:dave@userland.com]

Sorry for being so obscure -- the point was this..

1. I own a car.

2. If I open the hood I see a bunch of metal and tubes and wires.

3. I have no idea what most of them are called.

So for the pizza shop owner.

1. He owns a computer..

2. If he dares open the hood (not a good idea) he sees lots of confusing
stuff.

3. He has no idea what most of it is called.

To XML-Dev'ers..

1. It's still XML if the user doesn't know it's there.

Dave