[xml-dev] [ANN] Schematron upgrade using MSXML 4 RTM

I am happy to announce the latest release of the Topologi Schematron Validator,
a free Windows-based tool for validating XML documents using Schematron
schemas.  It also handles DTDs, W3C XML Schemas, and Schematron schemas
embedded in W3C XML Schemas.

It can be obtained from
   http://www.topologi.com/

The features of this release are:

  1) It uses Microsoft's MSXML 4  RTM library. Previous versions used the beta MSXML;
      Microsoft sent us a pre-release MSXML 4 to make sure it would work with
      Schematron.  I guess Schematron has a lot of edge cases that make it a good torture test.
      MSXML 4 is very fast and seems a pretty good implementation.

  2) We support the schemaLocation attribute and DTDs using the DOCTYPE
     SYSTEM declaration. If you do not select a schema, the validator will try
     to use those.

  3) Various bugs have been fixed: the window minimization bug, the generate
     RDF and generate Topic Maps.  The RDF schema has been improved.

If you have downloaded an earlier version, I will be emailing you the location
of the upgrade so you don't have to re-register.

Otherwise, the validator is free to anyone who cares to register.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe