RE: [xml-dev] Microsoft's deeply cynical appeal to"standards compliance"

I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments, the "standards compliance" line
here is indefensible, but all MSN are really doing here is taking a few
steps towards the web service approach that technologies like XML are
enabling and simply making their site pay-to-view. One way of side-stepping
open source's challenge, I suppose.

Cynical marketing? - I believe Frazier.NET is in the pipeline.

---
Danny Ayers
http://www.isacat.net

Alternate email (2001) :
danny666@virgilio.it
danny_ayers@yahoo.co.uk

28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline