Re: [xml-dev] Schema training recommendation

Dear Jessica,

You wrote:

> Does anyone have a recommendation for a W3C Schema training class?
> Preferably a class that assumes knowledge of DTDs and XML and is
> directed toward a data exchange audience.

We have a course that covers XML Schemas - structures and datatypes.
It does indeed start off from a knowledge of XML and DTDs;
this is the order in which we teach schemas at the moment.

Feel free to contact me for further information, or look up our
website: http://www.zveno.com/

Cheers,
Steve Ball

--
Steve Ball            |   XSLT Standard Library   | Training & Seminars
Zveno Pty Ltd         |     Web Tcl Complete      |   XML XSL Schemas