RE: [xml-dev] Microsoft's deeply cynical appealto"standards compliance"

> My comment about inclusion was a reference to including or excluding
users.
> If MSN is an integral part of Microsoft's Hailstorm and Web services
> offering, you'd think the plan would be for it to serve all types of
users,
> including those using mobile devices.

Yeah, this makes the most sense and is consistent with past behavior
(for example, extensive support of MSN for mobile devices like
cellphones.)  It is really hard to imagine any logic behind the recent
move, other than "ooops!"