RE: [xml-dev] Microsoft's deeply cynical appealto"standards compliance"

> I'm not sure where the reports originated yesterday that MSN had
corrected
> their site, but they haven't. Check out

Yeah, it still doesn't work for me in Opera.  Did anyone say that the
fixes had already been deployed, though?  I would be pretty surprised if
they had, since MSN has a fairly bureaucratic change-control procedure.
If the fixes are in by tomorrow, that would be a sign that they were
taking the complaints extremely seriously, since *my* stuff usually
takes a week to show up there :-)