-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Brennan [mailto:Michael_Brennan@Allegis.com]

So we just need to keep educating people about this, and things will
continue to improve.

I think we also need to learn the lessons from what has happened on the web.
The idea of having forgiving tools sounds great in theory, but it encourages
sloppy practices on the part of developers. It is because of "forgiving"
browsers that we have a web populated with malformed HTML content. We should
try not to repeat that mistake with XML.