RE: [xml-dev] Microsoft's deeply cynicalappealto"standards comp liance"

It looks terrible in IE 6 too. Just in case others are mentally decrepit
like me and missed the point at first reading, the Opera page validates
perfectly as legal XHTML: "Congratulations, this document validates as XHTML
1.0 Transitional! " sayeth http://validator.w3.org/

<plug> I've used Opera as my default browser for several months now ...
gotta send them the $35 one of these days ... other than sites that
deliberately force one to use IE, I've had extremely few problems</plug>