[xml-dev] Java: interface methods with same name and signature

Sorry about the non-XML topic...

Suppose I have two interfaces, both of which have a method with the same
name and the same signature. For example:

   public interface foo1 {public void foo()}
   public interface foo2 {public void foo()}

Now suppose I want a single object to implement both interfaces:

   public class fooimp implements foo1, foo2

Calling methods shouldn't be a problem, as I can cast:

   fooimp fi = new fooimp();
   (foo1)fi.foo();
   (foo2)fi.foo();

But what is the syntax for actually implementing the methods? This is
clearly a problem:

   public class fooimp implements foo1, foo2
   {
      public void foo() {...} // from foo1
      public void foo() {...} // from foo2
   }

I couldn't find anything in the Java spec...

Thanks,

-- Ron