[xml-dev] Canonical XML

Hi all: I'd wish to know if there is anyone who has working on  a
Canonical-XML Java implementation before writing it from scratch !
I' ve already looked at the Cristian Pollman  implementation ( part of
the wonderful xml.apache.org/security effort) but it dosen't seem to be
stricly compliant with the spec .
					Thanks
					 f.d

--
// Fabio Dianda             dianda@sec.di.unipi.it
// Free Speech	           w3c patent policy SUCKS