RE: [xml-dev] XML Database Decision Tree?

Since Shakespeare plays were not a target scenario for the XML support
in SQL Server 2000, you cannot really do this, unless your Shakespeare
plays are easyily mappable into a relational schema. Then you basically
create the relational schema, use the GUI to map the XML schema to the
relational schema with a few drag and drops, use the bulkload facility
to import it and use the Xpath support to query it.

In Oracle 9i, I assume, you mainly create a table with an XML datatype
and load the Shakespeare document and query it with the extract method.

Best regards
Michael