Re: [xml-dev] Re: determining ID-ness in XML

Whereas most legacy HTML browsers can handle XML documents to some minimal
degree, I heard there was some old version of Netscape that _totally_ barfed
when it encountered PIs.

Also, Netscape has (or had, I'm not sure) a lot of pull in the XML WGs (ask
Tim Bray).

That's the rumour I heard, anyway.

-Wayne Steele