Re: [xml-dev] HTML Include in XSL document

[this is the wrong list for this kind of question but...]

> Can someone advise me how I can force <!--#include

That is a comment (even if your server doesn't really treat it as a comment)
so you can use <xsl:comment>#include ...</xsl:comment>

however rather than having to re-process the output of XSL to do server
side includes, you could just as easily get XSL to do the include itself
and do
<xsl:copy-of select="document('/includes/leftmenu.html')"/>
so long as leftmenu.html is well formed XML.

David

xsl-list is better for this type of qn: