From: xml-dj [mailto:xml-dj@gmx.de]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 5:25 AM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] normalizing schemas

Hello!

I have to normalize a schema with xslt for an application.
With "normalizing" I mean to flatten the schema-structure, e.g. to dissolve
all references and insert it at the referenced place...
I am searching for a specification how to normalize a schema, but I have not
found anything up to now. Maybe someone knows where to find the spec or
maybe someone has/had the same thing to do?

Thank you and greeets

Thilo