[xml-dev] Notations and unparsed entities in the wild

Does anyon know of an XML document and/or application that actually
makes uses of notations and/or unparsed entities? If such documents were
avaialble on a web server, so much the better.

For the next chapter of Processing XMl with Java, I need to find some
examples of real-world documents that use notations and unparsed
entities. So far, the best I've come up with is that the XHTML DTD
defines a bunch of notations, but XHTML doesn't appear to actually use
any in XHTML documents. That is, the XHTML DTD does not declare any
attributes to have type NOTATION, ENTITY, or ENTITIES.

|               Java I/O (O'Reilly & Associates, 1999)               |
|            http://www.ibiblio.org/javafaq/books/javaio/            |
|   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=1565924851/cafeaulaitA/   |