RE: [xml-dev] [OT] Missing posts

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, Leigh Dodds wrote:

> It also seems that the archives have been re-indexed, this means that
> all links from eclectic, xmlhack articles and XML-Deviant columns
> are broken.

It's worse than broken (i.e. all the old links being dead).  Instead the
links still work, but reference incorrect resources.

This also breaks the indexes at google, altavista, etc (as I found out
thisaft while searching. I thought _I_ was going crazy ;-(

It looks as if the content is delivered by a new server/service (looks
good, actually). However, this looks to be a most annoying artefact of the
upgrade.

Ian