RE: [xml-dev] Re: determining ID-ness in XML

At 3:59 PM -0600 11/7/01, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
>Only that the xml:id attribute needs to be supported
>and probably in a wide variety of xml processors.

Len,

Just so we're clear on what we're talking about, when you write "xml
processors" do you mean XML processor as defined in the XML 1.0
specification, and which common usage calls a parser? e.g. Xerces-J
or expat? or are you talking about something more general?