demo request

Dear xml-dev,

I found your email address on the Internet and decided to take a chance and contact you.

My company has recently released cutting edge Contact Marketing Software with 80 000 contact records already included!

Fully Exportable Companies and Contacts, Fax Numbers, Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, and 50 other categories are included in our Industry-leading Sleuth Marketing System.

Reply (email or call) and request our FREE DEMO and reserve our special half price offer good for this week only.

Please let me know if you would like to be removed from my address book, and we promise to discontinue any communications.

Thank you for your time.

Warmest Regards,

Melissa Robins
Sleuth Marketing Systems (Genis Software)
(416) 686-1444
melissarobins@sleuthplanet.com