[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [xml-dev] IDs considered harmful or why keys might be better than IDs...
- To: Evan Lenz <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [xml-dev] IDs considered harmful or why keys might be better than IDs...
- From: John Cowan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:25:37 -0500
- References: <BNEMICIEADHDDOIKLHNCKEJCFIAA.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.5) Gecko/20011012
Evan Lenz wrote:
> Perhaps instead of adding something like xml:id, the next version or errata
> or xml-dev RDDL-like effort just needs to tighten up the requirements about
> what to report from the internal subset (that would be a short spec for
Been there, done that; it's the Infoset.
Not to perambulate || John Cowan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
the corridors || http://www.reutershealth.com
during the hours of repose || http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
in the boots of ascension. \\ Sign in Austrian ski-resort hotel