RE: [xml-dev] IDs considered harmful or why keys might be better than IDs...

> > It would be interesting to know which XML processors don't report
> > attribute type information for attributes declared in the internal
> > subset.
>
> XPath won't work properly with any XML processor that
> doesn't, so that would indeed be interesting.

I haven't come across a parser that fails to report this for a long time. It
was a problem in the early days, for example with older versions of xp, but
I think all SAX parsers in popular use now provide the information.

Mike Kay