Re: [xml-dev] IDs considered harmful or why keys might be better thanIDs...

Arg!

John Cowan wrote:

> Some XML applications, like SOAP, have seen fit to ban them.

Does that mean that we need to change the base (XML 1.0 + namespaces)
because some DocBook or MathML users do not use it properly and SOAP has
decided not to use one of the core features?

Looks like a slipery slope!

Eric (puzzled)
--
Rendez-vous à Paris pour le Forum XML.