Re: [xml-dev] annotations outside validation

Simon St.Laurent wrote:

> All this discussion of IDs is making me wonder if maybe it isn't time to
> consider creating a class of attributes which aren't considered for
> validation of any kind, DTD or schema.

<!--    why not using comments    -->
<?or even="processing instructions"?>

???

These are one of the few constructions which escape to validation (even
though there is no reason why one wouldn't invent a schema language
which could validate them as well)!

Eric

--
Rendez-vous à Paris pour le Forum XML.