Re: [xml-dev] so why don't more browsers support XSLT?

At 15:03 15/11/2001 +0000, David Carlisle wrote:
>(Incidentally the lack of a transformation in opera seemed to account
>for many of the problems Sean McGrath reported using XML in Opera)

For the records, I don't see how XSL/XSLT helps solve most of
the sample problems that I raised in the e-mail. Opera just
happens to be the browser I am playing with XML rendering
in. CSS2 just happens to be the rendering technology.
XSLT is better than CSS2 in some ways and worse
in others but it is tangential to the core issues IMHO.

Sean