RE: [xml-dev] so why don't more browsers support XSLT?

>> But
you need _something_  unless your XML is so close to HTML that CSS can
be used.
<<

Why? Seems to me that as long as you don't need to reorder things, CSS
should do the job. <shameless_plug>Take a look at XMetaL The wysiwyg edit
buffer is styled with CSS and it works fine.</shameless_plug>

Every release of IE I keep hoping they'll add :before and :after, which
would be the 80/20 point for me.

Frank