XSLT paradox - XSLT as one way encryption scheme?

Hi Mike

I have a question/observation about XSLT.

If we look at the equation, where :
XML(1)*XSLT(1)=Output(1)
as well as
Output(1)/XSLT(1)<>XML(1)

we find that XSLT in fact is an (effective?) one way encryption scheme.

Is this intended behavious, should i t be so, and is this addressed in XSLT 2.0?

It raises a lot of questions, especially about regenerating XML from some specific output.

I look forward to hear from you.

B'regds

Jens Jakob