Re: [xml-dev] Dynamically structuring an xml doc based on given schema

Title: Re: [xml-dev] Dynamically structuring an xml doc based on given schema

>You guys might want to check an xslt approach at
>
>http://www.incrementaldevelopment.com/papers/xsltrick/#schema-t
>o-instanc
>
>Kindest regards,
>
>Manos

Actually that's the approach I'm using, although I've have come so far that it handles most of the schema variants. Partly inspired by the very article you're linking to.

Best regards

Erik Beijnoff
Systemutveckling

erik.beijnoff@addsystems.com