[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [xml-dev] Dynamically structuring an xml doc based on given schema
- To: "Erik Beijnoff" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Dynamically structuring an xml doc based on given schema
- From: "Manos Batsis" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:10:20 +0200
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AcF3TDwW1773hVVUQHCEOG6tcuF5bgAAObBw
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Dynamically structuring an xml doc based on given schema
I'd love to see that xslt work...
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Erik Beijnoff [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 4:03 PM
> To: Manos Batsis
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Dynamically structuring an xml doc
> based on given schema
> >You guys might want to check an xslt approach at
> >Kindest regards,
> Actually that's the approach I'm using, although I've have
> come so far that it handles most of the schema variants.
> Partly inspired by the very article you're linking to.
> Best regards
> Erik Beijnoff