SV: [xml-dev] Dynamically structuring an xml doc based on given schema

Title: SV: [xml-dev] Dynamically structuring an xml doc based on given schema

Looks like this one never made it to the list - resending it- I'm sorry if I'm making a double post.

>I'd love to see that xslt work...
>
>Kindest regards,
>
>Manos

As written in an earlier reply, it's a work under development, although a lot of work is done. But it works. And during the development I've comed to believe that it actually is the best and most flexible approach to the problem.

If there are more interested parties, I'll just post it on this list for public review, otherwise I can just send over the files that the stylsheets are made up of for the moment. If someone else is interested in this, I'd be glad to send it over, since there still are some unsolved problems, and I need schema expertise to make it compliant to the standard.

Best regards

Erik Beijnoff
Systemutveckling

erik.beijnoff@addsystems.com