RE: [xml-dev] Problems with XML from ASP.

The ASP file generates the XML, so the problem is that the file is being
loaded w/o being processed by IIS because I used server.mapPath, which
returns the system drive path.  So, yes, ASP code is being loaded instead of
the XML that needs to be generated.  What I'm trying to do is call an ASP
page on a web server that generates the XML that I'm trying to load.  Since
the Load() method is capable of taking a complete URL as the argument, this
should be possible.

However, now I'm stuck because when I try using the complete URL
(http://localhost/myxml.asp) the parser returns with xmldoc.parsed = false
and xmldoc.readyState = 3.  If I call transformNode, I get an error telling
me "The data necessary to complete this operation is not yet available."  If
I try looping until xmldoc.readyState = 4, it appears that the loop is
endless.  So, I'm pretty stumped.  I'm using the Microsoft transformation
example code from the KB:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/xmlsdk30/ht
m/xmconusingxslinasp.asp

The only things I've changed in the example are the sourceFile and styleFile
variables to URLs instead of using server.mapPath.

Doesn't anyone out there load XML that's dynamically generated from an ASP
page?
Thanks, Byron.