From: PaulT [mailto:pault12@pacbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 10:43 AM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] XML Buzzwords. RFC

What I suggest is an attempt to stop constant, useless
and resource consuming holy wars. I suggest to
stop those wars with bulding some common space
that would be driven by plain technologizm ( there
is no political games on CPAN and CPAN is what've
made perl to become one of the most sucessfull software
projects).

However, I should stress out that building yet another
XMLSoftware or XSA framework is *not* what I'm
suggesting. I'm suggesting the common space that would
be freely open to *all of us* "no matter what your religion,
race, nationality or regardless of any negative political
history with us" and would also have W3C blessing.