From: Rahul Mahajan [mailto:m_rahul17@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 7:31 AM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] word 2000 to xml

hi all,
I am writing a conversion from "Structured Word2000 file to XML file". So, i
have to write certain part of that program in Word macros(Visual basic for
applications ![VBA] ) and i don't know that language.Can anyone help me(if
you have or any links) with the source code of VBA written for these type of
conversions??
thanking in anticipation...
rahul

Do You Yahoo!?
Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctions for all of your holiday gifts!