   Re: [xml-dev] XML "tuple spaces" alpha technology demonstrated

I am encouraged to see interest in the expressive power of coordination
languages such as Linda, but before we run off and create something
new, I'd ask you all to consider that HTTP itself is a protocol that
implements a coordination language similar to Linda in some important
ways, but with some additional important characteristics that Linda
never considered that may explain why it got deployed and Linda
didn't.

MB