   RE: [xml-dev] XML "tuple spaces" alpha technology demonstrated

At 08:41 PM 12/27/2001 -0800, Don Park wrote:
>While XML-based Linda service network can be used for SOAP service
>lookup, I would go one step further so that SOAP invocations and results
>become tuples, thus removing the need for SOAP consumers to find
>providers entirely: you send SOAP invocation to Linda and wait for
>result to 'bubble' without being concerned about who provided the
>service (billing layer will of course have to exists for commercial
>services).
>
>Throw Linda, XML, and P2P in together and you end up with something more
>potent than sum of all the alphabets.
>
>Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All,
>
>Don Park
>Docuverse

I agree.  With Linda, I even wonder why you need to look anything
up.  Providers that are not busy doing something else just subscribe to a
Tuple server.  Can't get much simpler than that.

Happy New Year from me as well.
Jack Park
(No relation to Don Park)