   RE: [xml-dev] Web Services Best Practice (was: Interesting XML-DIST-APP

Title: RE: [xml-dev] Web Services Best Practice (was: Interesting XML-DIST-APP thread)

David,

Not to disparage our own tools, but a tool that allows you to
convert code from one paradigm to another 'instantly' is going to
lead to a lot of poorly performing systems unless developers realize
that they have to refactor the code. The advice in the artice I
cited doesn't recommend that, just a 'tips and tricks' style quick fix.

Regards,

Rob Griffin
Quest Software

E-mail: Rob.Griffin@oz.quest.com