   Re: [xml-dev] Negotiate Out The Noise:

Paul T wrote:

> Dear Jonathan,

What does what I am doing with RDDL have to do with what you are saying? You
started this discussion. To quote you:

    "This wins with no question, I think. And I think
    the buzzword should be not RDF, but RDDL
    ( not the current version, sorry ;-( ). "

So what is the future version? What are you talking about. You say you have
explained yourself but I still have no idea what you are talking about. You
have trouble explaining yourself in words, so explain yourself in another
way, code, a formula, you pick.

> I think that when questioning my abilities to write
> a (trivial)  bunch of code ( that's the 'constructive'
> content of two of your letters ) - you overreact.

If it is trivial, then let's see it. I ask this only because I just can't
understand your text. Perhaps you are better at explaining yourself in code?
I am not questioning your ability to code, rather your ability to explain
yourself.

Jonathan