   RE: [xml-dev] URI intents? (was: RDDL: Negotiate out the Noise)

Okay, Jonathan's teasing me, but I can take it. There's no such thing as a
stupid question, just stupid people (did I say that?).

Anyhow, I've now thoroughly perused the RDDL spec, and understand at least
part of it. What I'm not seeing (and maybe it's there) is how it describes
namespace URIs that are *only* an identifier? It seems to me there should be
an explicit "purpose" value in RDDL for that, but I'm not seeing it.

(BTW, I haven't read the XLink Rec, either, for those of you looking for
pies to toss...)