   Re: [xml-dev] XML is easy, was: Re: SV: [xml-dev] XML=WAP? And DOA?

At 06:25 PM 1/18/2002 -0500, Jonathan Borden wrote:

>How many validators can validate XHTML 1.1?
>
>MSXML bags it because it doesn't accept defaulted xmlns attributes -- and
>since validation is all XML 1.0, I can't see why that should have bearing on
>validation.

MSXML isn't the best yardstick to be using here, it barfs of many things
related to modularized XHTML, not just a default xmlns attribute.

>How many DTD/schema editors can edit the XHTML 1.1 (e.g. Modularization)
>DTD? None I've found.

Why would you want to be editing that DTD? Or do you mean how many software
packages support the composition of modularized DTDs?

Ann

Ann Navarro, WebGeek Inc.
http://www.webgeek.com/
What's on my mind? http://www.snorf.net/blog/