   Re: [xml-dev] Re: Flexible Schemas (was RE: [xml-dev] The task to be sol

Nicolas Lehuen wrote:

> Why not use RDF instead ?

Because RDF is more intrusive than simple XLinks and can't be that
easily embedded into XHTML documents.

When Jonathan Borden has announced RDDL a while ago, given his RDF
background, I have been very surprised to see that he was not using RDF
by XLink ;=) ...

And in any case, I am each day more convinced that the actual syntax is
not what matters. RDDL is just a simple XSLT transformation away from
its RDF counterpart!

Eric

--
Rendez-vous a Paris pour les Electronic Business Days 2002.
                                   http://www.edifrance.org/ebd/index.htm