   RE: [xml-dev] Internet-Draft: Media Feature - xmlns

  • To: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Internet-Draft: Media Feature - xmlns
  • From: "Don Box" <dbox@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:02:31 -0800

FWIW, this was the original intent of the SOAPAction header from earlier
versions of SOAP.

Along those lines, I think I would rather know the local name and
namespace name of the root element than every stinking namespace
declaration that is in use. More often than not, the root element
implies the remainder of the document.

DB
http://www.donbox.com/

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stlaurent-feature-xmlns-00.txt