   XML-RPC question

Hello,

Can anyone recommend known compatible implementations of XML-RPC for the
following client/server scenario...

1. Client:  COM or MSVC++
2. Server:  Java

I only want to pass strings back and forth.  I have been on the userland
site and appreciate the "implementations" page very much.  However, I am
wondering if anyone actually knows which implementations are compatible
given my scenario.

Thank you very much in advance to a kind soul out there.