   Re: [xml-dev] XML-RPC question

XML Everywhere wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can anyone recommend known compatible implementations of XML-RPC for the
> following client/server scenario...

What a pedestrian concern? Using XML to solve problems? Don't you have
anything better to do?

XML-RPC is quite simple, the community is very cohesive and in my
experience interoperability is very good. So I would not worry much
about using it between C++ and Java.

I have worked on a projct that used this C++ implementation:

http://xmlrpc-c.sourceforge.net/

It was quite good. Java, I don't know about. But XML-RPC is so simple
that trying out a couple is relatively inexpensive.

 Paul Prescod