   Re: [xml-dev] A heavier-weight proposal for character entitydefinition

Interesting. I'm not 100% clear on the purpose of this, but anyway a
couple of notes.

First the include element should probably be left to XInclude to define.

Second, in the following:

        <xs:restriction base="xs:positiveInteger">
         <xs:annotation>
          <xs:documentation>Not sure _either_ of these values is
correct</xs:documentation>
         </xs:annotation>
         <xs:minInclusive value="32"/>
         <xs:maxExclusive value="65536"/>
        </xs:restriction>

The maximum inclusive value should be 0x10FFFF. I'm not sure what
that is in decimal.

Also, you should probably use some sort of union to allow carriage
return. linefeed, and tab. (9, 10, and 13 decimal)

A little later on I think the pattern which is currently

         <xs:pattern value="x[0-9a-fA-F]{0,4}"/>

should be

         <xs:pattern value="x[0-9a-fA-F]{0,6}"/>