   RE: [xml-dev] commodity web

Excellent, especially the global file system part. The successor to
namespaces.

| All issues worth talking about re URIs are social/economic in nature.

As almost everything nowadays; we should build a socialSideEffect-Dev
list. The problem is that such a list allows plenty of room for winning
and little room to attract showoffs. None will hire you because they
love you in something like that or more_to_the_people-dev...

Manos