   Re: [xml-dev] Errors in Kendall Clark's xml.com article on QNames

David Carlisle wrote:

> But as others have said, Schema types don't help in many common uses of
> Qnames in content (Xpath expressions for example). Is XPath a sensible use?

Since you mention XPath, this makes me think that we need 2 different
QNames datatypes: those like XPath which does not support default
namespaces and those like W3C XML Schema which does support them!

Otherwise, how can an application know how it can rewrite the prefixes?

Eric
--
Rendez-vous a Paris pour mes formations XML/XSLT.
                                           http://dyomedea.com/formation/