   OT: Re: [xml-dev] OT: Arguments (was: a number of other threads)

 From: "Leigh Dodds" <ldodds@ingenta.com>
 >  > Are you aware of URI-Metaphysics-Argument #12?

Its like that old joke:

A new prisoner arrives at Devils Island.  At mealtime an inmate suddenly
shouts out a number "64!" and everyone laughs.  Then another shouts
out "28?" and even the guards chuckle.  The new prisoner asks what is
happening.

"We have been here so long, we all know everyone's jokes, so we
only need the numbers" he is told.

"That seems easy" the new prisoner thinks, and shouts "15!"

There is an embarrassed silence.

"What went wrong?" the new prisoner asks.

"It was the way you told it!"

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe